Saturday, March 14, 2009

Storytelling Techniques in an Eworkbook from an Experienced Storytelling Consultant.

Would you like to start learning storytelling techniques- right now?

Wow! We've relaunched the "Storytelling 101" Workbook as an Ebook project. You now get immediate access to the workbook in a an immediate download. I am so happy about this new facelift to this project.

I have been a storytelling coach for a few decades and I understand what people want and need from a storytelling consultant. I've packed these exercises into this workbook and you can be learning from me in just a few minutes.

In addition, you get a chance to pick the brain of storytelling trainer: ME! Buy the book and you get free telephone story coaching with me. There are also two storytelling teleseminars included in the kit once you register your purchase.

I am very proud of how we could put this "storytelling consultant" idea into a downloadable Ebook.

Please come learn more at http://www.storytelling101.com. Your purchase is backed by a one-year 100% promise of satisfaction.

Thanks for your time. Come get my book. We've got this priced right now at an amount that I won't be able to offer for long.

By the way, you can get a free storytelling Ecourse from me. Just look over there in the sidebar to sign up. The Ecourse is not nearly as in-depth as the Ebook of storytelling techniques, but you'll still learn a bunch- and at no cost.

Thanks.

The official blog for K. Sean Buvala, storyteller and storytelling coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment